View Single Post
Old 12 Jan 2018, 17:41 (Ref:3792325)   #8
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
When I read this thread title I kind of chuckled, because I don't see it as moonlighting for these drivers. I see them as racing drivers, capable of driving a wide range of machinery, but happen to be employed in F1 at the moment. I know it may be semantics, but that is how I like to think about it at least.
Agreed. I yearn for the days when drivers earned their crust racing in all disciplines and the fact that being an F1 driver wasn't seen as some kind of bar to competing in other arenas. Good to see Mr. Alonso at least trying to bust those myths....