View Single Post
Old 13 Jan 2017, 11:01 (Ref:3702302)   #241
Duddha
Racer

United Nations
Geneva, Switzerland
Duddha should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDuddha should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDuddha should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
I would get your inspector to query the decision. Wouldn't be the first time that the 'powers', whether MSA or FIA, are wrong and just need telling.....

First, this is what I would agree with, query the problem.

Second point, if your registrar is good, he should be able to tell you why as well. As I understand the problem, if MSA allows anyone to submit papers without knowledge, this is a clear problem.

Last, it is never the MSA that delivers comments unless it is an obvious problem but the FIA through submission by the MSA.

Also, please let me explain that first batch of HTPs were done by the FIA without the true knowledge and carefull procedure that has been put in place in recent years - And still is being worked on. And this is the reason, the new 26 pages HTP was introduced as well as a dedicated group of people that give their time behind the scene to try and keep it correct. And yes, this has created troubles as to why a car that was accepted 10 years ago as such is no longer going through.