View Single Post
Old 14 Feb 2017, 03:00 (Ref:3711967)   #15
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malfunction Junction View Post
Since there's bugger all racing going on this week I suppose it makes a nice change from "skaife to make v8 comeback" or "Jason bright to race Indy 500" or "Vettel breaks ankle in testing crash, Webber to substitute" or "Brock back from the dead to win #10.

How about "Kelly racing signs Danita Patrick to enduro campaign with Simona De Silvestro, Dave Reynolds refuses to comment"?
Tyres are being kicked. There has been mention in the Financial Review that the Archer Capital investment in Supercar will be unwound sometime soon.

Is Mr Skaife the one kicking? Perhaps.. perhaps not...

Would make a great public face for a consortium... their challenge will be unlocking value from their transaction...
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House