Thread: Sebring
View Single Post
Old 22 Mar 2017, 02:17 (Ref:3720517)   #80
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fergus_r View Post
Yes, I'm pretty fortunate that I didn't have much driving at all. Okay, had a near 10 hour flight, but going in that direction is always easy compared to coming back home so I was full of energy for getting up at 6am on Wednesday!

Yes, I can fully understand how ridiculous it sounds! I'm mainly just talking about Friday and Saturday during the day. The mornings, evenings and nights were indeed very cool. Well, Saturday evening was warm, quite a nice temp, but the others weren't! It was actually very windy on Wednesday, and the breeze was quite chilly, which I wasn't expecting. Felt like I was at Snetterton, not Sebring!

Yes, I think I know the bump you mean, I spent quite a lot of the week at the hairpin. The crowd size was ideal for me, I like the spectator areas empty, Wednesday and Thursday were bliss!

Petit may be next up in October...!
Come on over. Road Atlanta is a very nice place to watch these cars. Better than Sebring, imho.