View Single Post
Old 27 Oct 2020, 19:14 (Ref:4013413)   #148
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
One thing I noticed was that there was a #keepfightingMichael sticker when he was in 20s.

so long ago but also not that long ago.

that Heineken advert on the podium had a picture of Michael on it (bottom left corner nearest to where the drivers were standing)...so during the podium celebration that corner was often in the the tv frame. which, in a way, was like Schumi was also on the podium with LH for 92.

i got a bit emotional over that. same when Mick gave LH the helmet the race before.

wish he could have been there himself.

#keepfightingMichael