View Single Post
Old 24 Nov 2021, 12:50 (Ref:4085277)   #153
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 litre Touring Car Star View Post
Ha! You're tired of chatting about the merits of F1 stewards and the accumulative effects of controversial crashes, but you want to follow me here and comment about this?

I would say something. But I have to clarify what I would say internally, and I can't be bothered right now as I'd rather go on other forums I'm on and watch Australian MTV.

I'll see what anybody else has to say first.
So was your post made with the intent of discussion, or simply making a statement to try and get a reaction?

Don't misinterpret stepping away in an attempt to to prevent a flame war with being tired of the conversation. If there is a conversation to be had, then great. But if your posts are being confrontational for the sake of confrontation - I would suggest a look back through the FAQs is merited - https://tentenths.com/forum/faq.php?faq=posting_faq