Thread: New SUVs
View Single Post
Old 26 Nov 2021, 08:36 (Ref:4085510)   #446
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Hongqi E-HS9

'There’s nothing understated about this car, from its 5209mm length and 2010mm width to its imposing grille. The lines overall are largely conventional, with nothing giving away its EV nature. Press the open button, though, and you get light theatrics, and when it’s charging, the chrome strip on the C-pillar acts as an indicator using LED strips.'

Model tested:
E-HS9 Flag Chang Edition
Price: RMB639,800 (£74,200)
Electric motor/s: 2x Permanent Magnet Synchronous
Drive battery: 99kWh
Driveline layout: Dual-motor, all-wheel drive
Power - 213bhp (front) 326bhp (rear)
0-62mph - 4.9sec
Top speed - 124mph
Kerb weight (DIN) - 2610kg
Range - 289 miles