Thread: lockdown fever
View Single Post
Old 2 Apr 2020, 11:42 (Ref:3968198)   #4
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Despite having had a bloody fantastic weekend at the Walter Hayes last November, circumstances towards the end of last year meant I really wasn't motivated for the start of the season. I decided not to do a training day this year for the first year in ages and had only got Le Mans, Formula E and the WHT down as commitments (due to the application nature of the first two), having not volunteered for anything else.

The day I sat down to start looking at the calendar for the year was the day it became obvious that things were changing, so I stalled a bit longer... and now we're all here.

I was looking forward to Formula E too but despite the Army and co having built a fantastic medical centre and residential hotel (!) at Excel, I don't think there will be any motorsport there this year.

Maybe my mojo will return. I hope so.