View Single Post
Old 25 Jan 2011, 12:28 (Ref:2820331)   #44
lola9090
Rookie

lola9090 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Wow this site is amazing, like Kevin Cooke this is my first time on here and didn't realise the depth of experience there is out there with S2.

I am passionate about S2 and seeing all these old pics makes me realise I must get down to it and get our next magazine out (issue 10). My plea is to anyone out there that has pics, literature or any information on Sports 2000 over the years that could be loaned to me to get copied. With some text would be even better!!

On the cars for sale front email me at EDIT P Mallett: E mail address removed please use pms. as I know of several historic S2's for sale including a couple of Lola T492's. Only restriction is they can only be sold in the UK, they have been programmed to self destruct if they go abroad!!

I have been trying to get a race with the HSCC for some time as I would like to have one of our historic rounds with them, especially at a GP track. Now that would be awesome as we could then have a grid of nearly 50 two litre cars!!

I can only echo what everybody is saying, come on board and have some fun whether you are a novice or experienced racer they are such a pleasure to drive.

I remember when I bought my first car a Lola T592 for £3000 and took it for a test day at Brands I couldn't believe how easy it was to drive past twin Turbo Corvettes, any Ferrari you care to mention, Porsche you name it and I was tail end Charlie in those days!!

Any questions or if I can help in anyway just let me know.

Colin Feyerabend