View Single Post
Old 6 Mar 2014, 10:22 (Ref:3375712)   #293
davyboy
Veteran

davyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by p-matt View Post
I don't know. I'd much rather listen to the eloquence of Bruno Senna about the action over the course of a race weekend rather than a few barbed snippets about the career of a driver that got more opportunities than he still probably realises and continually played the victim to elicit public sympathy.
Exactly. He was sat in a world championship winning car for the past four years and was not only comprehensively outclassed... he couldn't even manage the runner up spot. I'd have so much more respect for him if he acknowledged the opportunities he had and that in the end he was beaten by the better guy.

... still if he uses the BBC as a platform to vent his spleen [which I hope he doesn't], I feel sorry for him... and I think the general public will see it for what it is.