View Single Post
Old 6 Mar 2014, 11:17 (Ref:3375735)   #298
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by p-matt View Post
I don't know. I'd much rather listen to the eloquence of Bruno Senna about the action over the course of a race weekend rather than a few barbed snippets about the career of a driver that got more opportunities than he still probably realises and continually played the victim to elicit public sympathy.
this is how i feel too, but i'm really biased. bruno is a genuinely good guy who can speak incredibly well about the sport. he's "one of us" in that his entire life hasn't been built around being sat in a racing car, he grew up away from it and started late. webber's on the other end of the scale, he makes me uncomfortable and i find his way of expressing himself to be quite immature and stroppy despite his considerable experience and wisdom - hallmark of someone who's been in the goldfish bowl of motorsport for a long time. perhaps now it's no longer his problem to deal with he'll be much more relaxed and interesting to listen to.

imo, anyway