View Single Post
Old 14 Sep 2014, 08:45 (Ref:3453151)   #30
Chipwizard
Rookie

Chipwizard should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by .wide View Post
Hello from Poland.

I'm student and we are building Formula Student car. We have MDU230 and SRT EDL64 connected via CAN with two resistors 120 Ohms on cable (internal resistors disabled in programs).

We need help with configuration display. We need information about configuration Vision and Axon, because CAN channels does't works.

Now on dash we can see value 0 when we use CLL with CAN channels.
If someone could sent us files whose are 100% works will be great. We want to see how it should be configurate to make rest channels.

Best regards
Lukas
Hi Lukas

I wish you the best of luck with your project, but if you have tight time scales I would suggest you might prepare yourself a backup plan that does not involve Marelli products. Two years on now and I still have seen no evidence of the Sysma software. I still haven't had a reply from Marelli. I still have these very expensive Marelli devices here collecting dust, unable to be used and unable to be sold.

I suppose it's my own fault for not doing the research in the first place. If you're not F1 or a manufacturer who wants sixty units for a one-make thing, Marelli obviously aren't interested.

I do wonder if it's worth finding who actually MAKE the newer stuff, like 'Digitek' used to make the older Marelli-badged stuff and 'Artax' used to do the software that went with it? They are bound to give a better response than Marelli have, even if they just tell me to 'bugger-off'....