View Single Post
Old 7 Apr 2018, 09:37 (Ref:3813532)   #896
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by GORDON STREETER View Post
Can somebody who is a technophobe please help me. I can't get onto my Amazon account without a code that they send to my email, the problem is that you have to get onto your email to get the code but then you have to log in again to Amazon and it won't work. Can you leave a page open and also get into your emails at the same time ?

Yes, there are a number of ways.

• Open a new tab in the browser to access your webmail
  • Open your browser again (whilst leaving the first browser open) to access your webmail
  • Open a different browser, i.e Firefox instead of Chrome, etc. or whatever browser you are using.

Whichever way you do it, all you need to then do is toggle between tabs/browsers.