View Single Post
Old 21 Oct 2023, 18:48 (Ref:4182319)   #2284
helgi
Veteran

Russian Federation
Sergiev Posad, Moscow Region, Russian Fe
helgi should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridhelgi should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridhelgi should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Ah, optimism from Graham about comments on the Internet. Pretty sure the only time that poster comes in is to say how dumb everyone and everything is
I've came and say that it's dumb to name anything good if you can not compare it to anything. It looks a lot like some form of a communism. For some reason it's not "obtuse" only to chant for glory of those who is making a useless show out of proper racing. Someday they won't need any talking heads because nobody, aside from "pilot's" friends, is going to be interested in that form of circus. Just compare your own 2000s fruitful web site with a modern dull one. But, for sure, dumb is only me, because I say something out of common line.

Last edited by helgi; 21 Oct 2023 at 19:02.