View Single Post
Old 21 May 2019, 14:28 (Ref:3905069)   #1756
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Link was mangled. Here is a working version...

https://www.indystar.com/story/sport...ms/3670736002/

The entire episode is a bit of a Schadenfreude moment. I am OK with that as Alonso and McLaren have both had success in the past and will find success in the future. They can both afford to take a public hit even if it is quite embarrassing. I feel really bad for the generally nameless crew who were clearly struggling to make it work. Dream gig becomes a nightmare.

Just imagine if part of the train-wreck was a documentary crew filming the entire thing.

Richard