View Single Post
Old 26 Jun 2019, 14:38 (Ref:3914278)   #37
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i felt it looked bad on my TV as well but thats because i watched the race replay via my broadcaster's online service which is only 720p @30fps...for me that quality (more so the frame rate im assuming) created a lot of blurring and even this strobe like effect as the camera panned across the blue lines.

obviously everyone has a different home set up and of course some may just dislike the lines regardless of the picture quality but i do wonder how much of the irritation at the look of the race was down to each of our own setups?

that aside the race was boring for sure but after a few days i think im more upset by the lack of creativity the organizers show here.

this track has a myriad of layout options and they really need to be...well more creative in the track layout they choose and in addition more aggressive with the tire compound selections. cant expect something different if they try the same thing every time right!

i also know this is not a popular idea but turn the damn sprinklers on!!!

i dont care if they know in advance when the water works will start or if some random number generator decides but they must try something somewhat different other then just blindly accepting these processions where 14 out of the 20 runners are essentially guaranteed to be lapped.

missed opportunities!