Thread: ACO Interest
View Single Post
Old 20 Nov 2017, 14:22 (Ref:3781704)   #23
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Ep View Post
Spa used to be mega with around 50 cars showing up for the LM dress rehearsal - it's not quite the same with entry numbers in the low 30s. I fear the same scenario for Sebring with entries artificially capped to a low 30 number and the track being longer than most of the other regular WEC tracks.

Glad I get to keep my blue flag muscles in shape during the 12H sessions/race!
Agreed on Spa, didn't even bother with it this year

Most likely they will force that micro grid nonsense for Sebring too which is a shame, but at least it won't be a clone event to every other race. Thanks to both the non-neutered amazing circuit and the distance limit.

Interestingly, if you listened to the RLM piece couple of months ago, it was actually the ACO that first suggested having combined race with IMSA again, like in 2011 ILMC and 2012 WEC, but Bennet and Atherton and NASCAR refused as they wanted to keep their precious DPis on top.