View Single Post
Old 20 Jan 2021, 01:00 (Ref:4030141)   #14
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juarez Jed View Post
Well that is singing from the TCR songbook. Noonz rabbitted on and on about the number of manufacturers all through 2019, obviously trying to put the boot into Supercars with their lack of manufacturers.
The number of manufacturers is something TCR can crow about, rather than the quality of the drivers, the cars, the crowds etc etc which is obviously inferior to Supercars.
You emphasize your strengths when marketing, not your shortcomings.
I should think they need to use the word 'brands' rather than 'manufacturers' as to imply manufacturer involvement in most TCRA teams may be not quite correct. Buying a car from a tuner means you are running a 'brand' of car after all...
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House