View Single Post
Old 10 Feb 2020, 15:43 (Ref:3956763)   #35
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i also had to google Ineos

would like to know how much additional web traffic they got after the announcement.

while i really like that Merc signed/extended their sponsorship deal with Ineos and i like that one can infer that at this moment Merc are, for the foreseeable future, planning on staying in F1, i also dont like the colour choice..

something about the green/teal and the red/black on the front wing looks off to me. anyways, im sure i wont even notice after a race or two.

i cant tell if the red star for Niki is still on the engine cover or not (i hope it is).