View Single Post
Old 26 Jun 2020, 14:46 (Ref:3984026)   #227
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
thought i would give this a bump as the season hasent started yet.

RB using their filming day to try out some new bits. here

and Renault will apparently be bringing three sets up upgrades to Austria. here

not much unusual about some new parts showing up on a filming day but must say i am very surprised that Renault were that busy over the break and that they will attempt to roll out all three upgrades at the same time?

i feel like that is both unusual for a team to do (i would think the logic is for one at a time for a better reference point) so a very risky move? no doubt their practice sessions in Austria will be particularity interesting.

also new Williams livery but i see that is being talked about in the Williams tread. putting lack of sponsors aside, personally i think it looks cleaner, much nicer blue, the 'Williams' in block letters looks sharp and the #WeRaceAsOne hashtag on the back.

will all the teams be carrying this logo/hashtag? i would assume of course.