View Single Post
Old 21 Aug 2017, 05:49 (Ref:3760668)   #11
Lanky Turtle
Veteran

Lanky Turtle should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridLanky Turtle should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridLanky Turtle should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridLanky Turtle should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by btracing82 View Post
you'll love it don't expect something like road Atlanta or sebring the infield itself is limited you cant get up to Oak Tree without going out the track by car or golf cart and watch from outside the track but there plenty of great places to watch from the infield from turn 3 to 7 and the roller coaster threw hog pen. The only real issue other then not being able to get to oak tree from inside the track is there is no way to see pit lane other then literally being behind the fence from the pit stall and you cant see the run from the last corner to the finish line if your sitting between 3 and 4 you can see the finish line but not the run to it. All in all though its a gorgeous track and I really believe and hope you enjoy your trip.
Sounds kind of like Barber where you can't see the frontstraight, though you can't go in the infield at all there, just around the perimeter. Still another great track though. I'm trying to make it a priority to get to Rd. America next year, so hopefully they will have the Protos as part of the VIR round by the time I actually get there in a couple years, but who knows, maybe I can squeeze in a trip there before that.