View Single Post
Old 14 Dec 2017, 20:28 (Ref:3787096)   #6
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I am certainly of the older generation, yet I have felt for many years that the grid and podium girls were inappropriate. And they are usually made to dress in a way that is provocative in my eyes.

And the stupidity of it is that they do not add any value to the racing, which is what it should be all about. Just like all the glitz, glamour and "celebrity" on show on the grid prior to the start of the race.

I don't get this whole business about a F1 weekend being about the "show". The show should be 24 or even more cars/drivers all racing to win a gruelling race.

But then I'm just an old fart!