View Single Post
Old 11 Jan 2018, 01:17 (Ref:3791875)   #23
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
not sure why they stopped...guessing it was just down to how popular their F-Series trucks are over here.

but good news, the Ranger will be coming back to N.America (not sure if its a new design for our market though) along with an all new Ford Bronco in the next year or so i think.
That's a good point. The last time I was shopping I looked at a Toyota Tacoma and, while it's a great little truck, the value wasn't there. For a few thousand more, I could be in an equally equipped F-150.

Same could be said for the Ecoboost engines. For a $3,000 premium, you get a "real world" extra 2 mpg but it sound like... well, you know what a Ford GT sounds like. It's just not worth it IMO. You gotta get the Coyote or the incoming diesel.

I forgot about the Bronco! I also didn't know it was attached to the Ranger. I'm not necessarily a Ford guy, but it would be great to have those models back!