View Single Post
Old 15 Oct 2001, 22:08 (Ref:161178)   #6
Marshal
Veteran

Marshal should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMarshal should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I talked to Willie immediately afterwards, and he was upset because he thouf=ght that Justin had made 2 errors of judgement, getting on the grass in the first palce, then not giving up and accepting the spin when it was inevitable, and causing significant damage to both cars as a result. He was gracious enough to observe that he hoped that Justin had learned from that, andf that he'd been very impressed with Justins speed and bravery through the race.

It should be pointed out that Justin very nearly stuffed that C-Type into the bank under me feet on Saturday, when he didn't realise the oil slick on the circuit was created by him, and also ran out of road at the first corner of the TT Celebration, when starting from pole. He was much more circumspect after that. His drive in the saloon was first rate though.

Great to see the coverage on C4 but it was interesting it was just a "taster" with only 4 races covered, just enough to make you think I really must get the video