Thread: BTCC Game 2020
View Single Post
Old 27 Jul 2020, 09:19 (Ref:3990986)   #19
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
A reminder that entries are still open right up until the start of qualifying.

Obviously, recent weeks have seen the amount of races and drivers fluctuate - and that may continue through the season.

With that ambiguity in mind, then the way results are calculated will have to adjust.

Any existing entries will stand, I will just remove drivers who are not competing and shift every remaining entry forward. Alternatively, if you want to submit a new entry I will update as required.

Going back to the initial situation where we had more rounds than drivers, then your worst performing driver(s) will be used as your entry(s) at the final round(s).
If we have less rounds than drivers, then you will have double entries for certain rounds.
I will coordinate all of the changes, as circumstances dictate. All I need at this point is an ordered list of 26 names, and I will sort the rest.