Thread: MotoGP 2017
View Single Post
Old 20 Oct 2017, 12:24 (Ref:3775224)   #52
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by merak1974 View Post
Wow - Fantastic battle between Dovi and Marques at the Japanese round. ...and the Championship remains rather open. Will Vinales be able to catch up?
Yes it was good and right up to the wire Marquez pushed right to the end. Lorenzo seems to be getting it together at long last but Dovi seems to be the only "Stoner" on the Ducati's at the moment.
As for Vinales, at this moment I don't think he can catch up and I think unless Mark has a "big one" and injures himself he is the rider to be the champ again.

I am not the biggest fan of Marquez, although I live in Spain a fair amount of the year you can't not like the commitment of a guy that pushes his luck all the time and does his fair share of falling off finding the limit in practice and qualifying
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !