Thread: MotoGP 2017
View Single Post
Old 11 Nov 2017, 20:09 (Ref:3779950)   #71
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
He's also said Marquez can be a bit fallible at times, so we'll see
Agreed, he falls off more than a lot of the field in practice and qualifying to see just how much he "push the envelope" he even did it today ! luckily he normally lowsides as he did this afternoon and gets away without any serious injuries.
However I recon that he will use his head in the race unless he happens to be in a podium place on the last lap and go for it.
I don't think he will get involved in too much fairing banging with Zarco and Co and Honda will probably give him a good talking too before the race starts. Saying all that, he is what he is and hates loosing
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !