View Single Post
Old 31 May 2020, 17:59 (Ref:3979503)   #10
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiMaestro View Post
Hi - kind of a provocative title I know. I live in North Dakota and have been a F1 fan since 2014? or so.

I've always poo'pooed indy. I don't know why.

Tell me why I'm wrong? I live about 9 hours away from Road America, I love racing, single seat, MotoGP, Sprints, etc. I just never got into big American racing, Indy or Nascar.

Show me something cool. Show me a cool race. I don't *want* to see giant accidents, I don't want to see people being hurt. I want to see good driving.

*** Edit look, I know everyone things I'm messing with you all, but I'm not. I'm seriously interested in Indy, and trying to find a way to enjoy it.
As you're 9 hours away from Road America, why not go to either, or even both, of the two races they are holding this year on July 11 and 12 because of the revised calendar?