View Single Post
Old 1 Jun 2020, 15:26 (Ref:3979644)   #13
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarfanLUFC View Post
I've always found motorsport one the few sports that is actually better on TV than being in attendance. Once the novelty of being there wears off you realise how little you actually see compared to the TV.

Apart from short oval racing of course
get a seat at the bottom of turn 1 at indy (or any oval for that matter) and tell me its better on TV! you may poop you pants though!

i am also a huge F1 fan but attending the Indy 500 turned me around on the series.

i am saddened that it might be a while before such large scale public events happen again and i am bored with stuff on tv...i need the real thing!