View Single Post
Old 2 Jun 2020, 04:37 (Ref:3979716)   #19
RWill2073
Veteran

RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
It depends where you sit at Indy. I went to the 100th running, still have my ticket but the view I had from my seat in the main stand, opposite the pits wasn't brilliant. There was a big TV screen opposite but from where I was sitting it was more like the size of the TV screen at home. However, it was absolutely worth it but whether it is the greatest spectacle in racing, I'm not so sure. I think Le Mans can easily challenge the 500.
Ix argue any event where you're in an assigned seat or stuck in one location at a race is not close to the greatest spectacle in racing. Le mans would work for that answer, obviously. I get tons of mileage in walking tracks when I go. Two laps around sebring for the 12 hour was the routine when I went. Sebring.... now that is a spectacle....