View Single Post
Old 27 Aug 2019, 03:31 (Ref:3924285)   #45
Trev Campbell
Veteran

Trev Campbell should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTrev Campbell should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Punter View Post
Was out there yesterday.

The wind was bitterly cold. The carpark was half-empty (the same carpark we were stuck in for an hour and a half last year...) Food was excellent but the racing was dullsville.

When the highlight is Andre belting into poor Simona in front of us, you know things are grim.

Luckily the schnitzels in the German Arms in Hahndorf on the way back to Adelaide last night were spectacular!!
Was out there all weekend. Sunday wasn't to bad weather wise, Saturday was nearly as cold as anything I've sat through at Bathurst, it was horrible. Their appeared to be more campers out there this year but not as many people, the novelty factor having worn off I guess. There were lots more food stalls and dunnies. But Supercars were boring a bats__t. Mates I was with didn't bother going back out on Sunday. The best racing of the weekend was the Super3's and the historic's.