View Single Post
Old 18 Feb 2012, 11:22 (Ref:3027526)   #233
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
perhaps in part to the fact the drivers they've had have either lost their own way or not been quite good enough to beat everyone else? i mean, berthon was the last really strong talent, and he seemed to only be competitive when he was uber-motivated.

i guess it remains to be seen how their new daddy-investor feels about signing someone who could own his son comprehensively in every race. you've got to wonder how the departure of the morinis over the past few years will affect them.

i'm also interested to see what isr do. you get the feeling their true potential didn't show last year much of the time.