Old 17 Sep 2011, 22:30 (Ref:2957165)   #7
Trevor
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
Trevor should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by peckstar View Post
I agree with Cocho, (naturally will say some, but i dont always agree)

the problem is that even this year we have had the whole burn out sage (will we wont we) why didnt he stand up then and tell up that we should let the boys show their passion.

Why didnt he stand up in 03 and make sure ingall gets off his over officious penalty.

And then you come to a forum , like this, and as soon as someone shows a bit off personality the people on the forum come down on him like a ton off bricks bagging him out and sledging him and writing to sponsors.

We try and sanitise drivers as much as possible and then complain because its too sanitised
No peckstar, the goodam over-abundance of the stupid rules the Cochrane et el have put in place for the series have made it "too sanitised". People go crook at CAMS officials, but they are only enforcing the rules as set by the category, and then collect the cash and feed it back to the V8 managment.

I actually thought you knew more than this about how the V8's are run - hmmm, never mind.

The V8 circus has rules made up by the category of which Cochrane et el oversee, how can you be so blind not to see that is is just nothing more than another bull-**** publicity effort from Cochrane, anyway, I though he was going away?