View Single Post
Old 15 Jul 2020, 14:42 (Ref:3988547)   #37
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Perez just signed a 3 year extension which runs to 2022 which i would guess comes with him bringing a pretty hefty sponsorship package so that may be difficult to untangle from (not impossible of course but probably costly).

seems like an odd move from the the generally level headed Szafnauer although i suspect the move has more to do with his billionaire boss...which fair enough i suppose as it is his money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BertMk2 View Post
Also is Vettel an upgrade on Perez? On current form it's highly debatable.
imo he would be a downgrade and for me questionable whether or not SV could now function on a smaller team....oddly enough though that makes me more curious to see how he would do in this situation.

just a shame it has to come at the expense of a seat for Perez who it must be said has been great for this team.

but why not Haas as a possible destination for Perez? surely Haas will need at least one new driver next year. love the effort Grosjean puts in but surely he makes too many mistakes to keep his race seat.