View Single Post
Old 21 Aug 2008, 12:52 (Ref:2272704)   #29
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by bazzmch
TOC FOLT NO DOBT ABOUT IT
Having spent about ten minutes trying to decipher your message, does this mean you think Plato was a wholly innocent party in the whole incident?

I'm still a little bit confused how that would be, when Plato himself has stated that he carried out an agressive move because the situation required him to push TOC to make the pass.

Wheels in the air + cutting over a kerb + driving into the side of another car = lost control, IMO.

As I stated previously, I'm not saying that TOC's actions were those of a clean, faultless driver, just that after Plato's actions, he can have no complaint with TOC 'returning the favour' .