View Single Post
Old 23 Aug 2008, 10:46 (Ref:2273790)   #38
Jimmy Magnusson
Veteran

Sweden
Jimmy Magnusson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJimmy Magnusson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I only heard Plato's comments from the interview on TV, and they I thought they were fairly well balanced? I don't care what kind of moves he's made in the past (and god knows many has been awful), they don't have any effect on this particular incident. I'll start off by saying I don't have any problem with forceful driving, which the BTCC is quite full of. There were a lot of strong moves in the three races which I thought were quite all right. Plato's move on TOC including. But there were no reason at all for TOC to turn back into Plato and take him out like that. It was just dangerous.

On another note, blimely, Giovanardi does have some talent when it comes to picking his way through the field doesn't he? It seems when everybody starts racing a bit too hard he just slips through. Champion performance, yes, but it's just not as exciting as when we had Muller... I don't really support one driver or another, I just want entertaining races and a close battle in the championship. Imagine if SEAT had had a bit better reliability....