View Single Post
Old 19 Sep 2016, 01:41 (Ref:3673895)   #148
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Thanks for the heads up. I'll try and fill up when I can south of Atlanta.
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Go far south, I'm 25 miles outside the city to the south and most of the stations here are dry already.
There's a "state of emergency" in GA already and it's more than the ATL; try North GA and soon to be Eastern seaboard, if they don't get their $hit fixed. We're seeing some hiked prices and I've already heard of some shortages over here. The Colonial Pipeline runs right through Athens (right behind where my boys play soccer, actually). They've got a week and a half to have something back to "normal". If not, no one is going anywhere.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottypinthemix View Post
I know it's impossible to predict weather this far out, but I'm diggin' what this looks like at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Was hesitant to post or think about it too much, superstitious baseball guy, but the rain today and next weekend make me feel a little better. Too much nice weather in a row makes me feel like we'd be punished for it later.

Plus the grass at the track is seriously brown and crisp, need some rain to keep the dust down and soften everything up a bit.
Until today, even the freaking Kudzu was welting around here. Those temps look a little warm, but I'll take dry then, with lower 80s over 90s and rain from now until then.