View Single Post
Old 7 Mar 2019, 19:09 (Ref:3888961)   #2
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I probably should wait until much closer to the first race to do predictions, but I might forget otherwise. Here is mine! Some of these are longshots, but what is the fun of playing the odds on everything.

1. Claire Williams will move aside as deputy team principle before the end of the season but will remain on the Williams Grand Prix Holdings board. No clue who might replace her.
2. Russell will outperform Kubica over the totality of the season.
3. Red Bull will win six races.
4. Hamilton will win WDC.
5. Shocking a long line of naysayers, Kvyat will have a good season, outperform Albon and redeem himself.

Bonus (doesn't count in my five)

A. Kubica will retire from F1 at end of the season
B. There will be public drama between Haas and Rich Energy over sponsorship payments.
C. Mercedes will have four retirements due to reliability issues.

Richard