View Single Post
Old 14 Mar 2019, 15:47 (Ref:3890463)   #616
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by V8 Fireworks View Post
They can just recruit a competent designer and lead a nice charge towards the midfield! How hard can it be?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moneyseeker View Post
Problem is the midfield is a hell of a lot better than it was, arguably they are leaner and more efficient than Williams are today.
I take V8's comment as an intentional joke. It could be taken as a serious comment if the "lead a nice charge towards the midfield" describes them making improvements in moving "towards" the midfield, but not actually playing "in" the midfield.

I think the only way Williams can play in the midfield is if they somehow manage to "get their s*** together" as a team. This has proven to be a tall order for them so far.

Richard