View Single Post
Old 4 Mar 2020, 18:14 (Ref:3961565)   #25
Moneyseeker
Veteran

Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
The hilariousness that is the other teams complaining about openness of the rulings makes me laugh and question if they actually care or just want to be seen pretending to be open. If it was Honda, no one would have batted an eye and said well I guess they cleared that up and the part was legal but not what the FIA had in mind. It has been disallowed but the system could still be compromised by detailed statement about how they did it.
But it's Ferrari so obviously they were rubbing the engine with virginal sacrifice and burning FIA documents in the engine for extra power. Clearly the FIA allowed them to have millions more hp than us even though we beat them consistently obviously that part on our car would have been unbeatable.
Slightly OT but I note Hamilton is saying Mercedes may not run DAS in the early races, this may be because Mercedes are unsure of the overall benefit, the cynic in me says it is because they think it will be protested...

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk