View Single Post
Old 24 Jul 2021, 18:05 (Ref:4063004)   #4
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancsbreaker View Post
I assume its referring to the NHS app (not the Covid 19 app), which you can find on the Play Store, which will record your Covid status, assuming you have been vaccinated. Just looked at mine and once logged in one of the "popular options" is "Get your Covid pass" - Ithink either as a digital version, or you can request a printed version.

Its easy enough to get the NHS app, from memory - I think you just need your NHS number - which will be printed on any prescription you've had......

You also need to take a photo of a "photo ID" such as a driving licence or passport during the application process which they check for authenticity during the process.