View Single Post
Old 27 Jul 2021, 12:39 (Ref:4063408)   #2556
ascarracinguk
Veteran

ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
Morny,
Taking about 10 seconds of Copse Corner, yes it could be just a racing accident,
however, if you put it in to context of Hamilton's burning desire to win his home GP, and the adulation of the fans that he loves, the superiority of Red Bull, as shown in the sprint race, and things looked bad for Lewis. so an attempt to pass on the inside of Copse, something most drivers seemed to think a no,no. and the conspiracy theory makes more sense. Lewis knows what he is doing, a multi World Champion. on a circuit he knows like the back of his hand accidentally hits Max's rear with his front! Bingo Job done.
Damn!

That Hamilton bloke must be seriously talented to be able to hit a competitor at EXACTLY the right point to dislodge his tyre whilst travelling 180mph, having ZERO control over the competitors car and not causing himself serious damage so that he can continue and win the race. All at the same time as telepathically knowing that the race would be red flagged and know what penalty he was going to recieve so he knew the risk of 'taking out' his competitor would be worth it.

Tin Foil Hats engaged...conspiracy theory indeed.

I suppose this is a banter thread, so i suspect Bauble was joking...its the only logical explaination.