View Single Post
Old 6 Dec 2012, 16:35 (Ref:3175833)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I've never tried this, but looking at the site, there seem to be only a limited number of cars and tracks for something that's been around a while. Why would I want to pay €14.90 for what appears to be so little? Is there an extensive modding community for it like rFactor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonidas View Post

I can't understand why its so low profile. Maybe because there is no offline race mode other than private practice? Anyone else tried it?
Sorry, just re-read your post. Can you only race online? That's rather peculiar.....