View Single Post
Old 28 Feb 2018, 10:17 (Ref:3804513)   #28
tbtstt
Veteran

United Kingdom
Redhill, England
tbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridtbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen H View Post
So have they dropped the Lites?? Will the gold class just feature modified "Lites" or are new cars being built?

And sounds like the Gold Class will just be the top class for one year, (June to Oct), if they are going to introduce a Platinum Class in 2019?
Yeah, as I understand it the "regular" Lites are no longer part of the Championship. So the 2018 Championship will consist of "Gold Class" modified Lites and the Polaris buggies. Those two will be joined by the mystery "Platinum Class" in 2019.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunder View Post
After reading this I would not be surprised to see Lydden cancelled to be honest
Unless the "Gold Class" can attract a significant number of entries I think this is a real possibility now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by USRallycross
I do wonder what happens to the cars here. Beyond Dyne’s I haven’t seen any posted anywhere.
I am surprised by the silence from the other teams/drivers. I thought VARX, OMSE or Vermont SC would have said something.

I saw a few comments from Tanner Whitten (former Lite driver) on Facebook following the "Gold" news announcement: he doesn't seem to have much positive to say about the Championship.