View Single Post
Old 5 Nov 2018, 15:45 (Ref:3861145)   #85
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i recall reading that Brawn...or maybe it was (Zak) Brown, talking about this recently.

i suppose can understand not wanting to have two cars running different liveries at the same time (people are so easily confused these days) but from a marketing and money point of view, why this isnt a common practice is a mystery to me.

given the budgetary demands of the sport, why not let teams run a special at say Monaco or another equally important flyaway for some extra cash?

i never understood the logic of preventing this. the best i can think of is that Bernie felt it would get in the way of his own sponsorship deals.