View Single Post
Old 18 Dec 2018, 04:03 (Ref:3871035)   #6196
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by deggis View Post
It is hard to put much value in anything Zak Brown says considering how he handled the McLaren/Alonso Indycar program hype. Every other week saying 1 thing and every other week saying something else.
Plus the constant almost ready to do GTE saga of the last few years.

But it also seems strange to me that McLaren and Ferrari, who both compete in a category that spends extraordinary amounts of money on exploiting small areas of the rules would want to be in a formula that looks at reducing costs by limiting that type of development? I'm not complaining, i think it would be great if either showed up. I'm just curious as to what these factories find appealing about the rules?