View Single Post
Old 1 Sep 2022, 10:19 (Ref:4124459)   #1
andy97
Veteran

United Kingdom
Castle Donington
andy97 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridandy97 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
2022/23 circuit rally championship

The organisers of the recent MSVR/ MSN circuit rally championships announced a few weeks ago that the championship is taking a break for the 22/23 winter season, although the individual events will still run.

In its place the individual event organisers and clubs have got together to announce that they will, instead, collectively run a circuit rally championship with 6 events from 9 to count, to include events at Oulton Park, Donington Park, Cadwell Park, Anglesey, Snetterton and Brands Hatch etc

See here: https://www.circuitrally.co.uk

This is nothing to do with me, I am merely posting the information, although I hope to do a couple/3 of the events but time/ finances/ etc will tell.

Please let’s not let this degenerate in to a “it’s not proper rallying” thread, it’s a format that has its place and is quite popular. No one will try to tell you it’s a good alternative to the national asphalt series or the British rally championship or the BRTDA championships but it attracts a good range of cars from R5s to historics, is spectator and competitor friendly and good value. I have found the events ideal to enter from a novice point of view.

I understand that full details of regs and class structure etc etc are still being sorted but will be announced as soon as possible.