View Single Post
Old 6 Aug 2001, 10:55 (Ref:126535)   #13
Sauber_16
Rookie

Sauber_16 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
You want me to dish the dirt then....?!?

I don't believe I am supposed to mention that during his stay, he set the carpet alight deliberately, invited Bill Clinton over for a few drinks, sent a naughty fax to Prost and ran starkers through the restaurant....but hey! *lol*

I am afraid there is no dirt to dish, and even if there was, I could not just tell it to you willy nilly...but if you guessed, now that would be different!!

Liz - My informing of small things such as seeing Alesi is causing no trouble. If it did, I would not mention it, honestly. I am not giving the room number and inviting anyone over to see the drivers, and I would never pass on any news or secrets that I felt to be inappropriately distributed! I appreciate their privacy....but when Hakkinen and DC open their bedroom doors in their towels....what can you do?! I have never seen this, but I am told by many people who have. Anyway, that's another story.

So strange pets? Well, if you consider a cross breed of a laborador and the fins of a fish, with a giraffe's head to be strange, then hell yea!

Provided you guys don't phone my boss and tell him I am spreading vicious gossip (as it's not) we're ok. Blame Minardi Fan, he started this when I told him through email!!!

Oh and yea, I am female! And very nice, of course! (thanks Bonini!!) Friendly, cheerful, talkative and 100% behind Bernoldi and his career!

Take care you lot!

S