View Single Post
Old 14 Jun 2021, 11:48 (Ref:4056330)   #2304
grantp
Subscriber
Veteran

grantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I think taking one's own kids to meetings (especially back in the day) was laudable, not the least because one might as well get on with the life one was used to rather than abandoning it for a couple of decades to raise a family.

As a grandparent suspecting that there would be little likelihood of parental continuity after my valiant efforts at an introduction to the joys of motorsport and not being especially keen on trying to enjoy a day at the track as well as deal with the needs of a small child (discovering the location of any nappy changing facilities does not appeal much), I suspect the effort would be unrewarding.

Plus her ability to burst eardrums with a scream might be an unfair imposition on the good people of Kirkby Mallory. (Thankfully the inclination to use that particular scream seems to have abated a great deal in the past fortnight or so. Hopefully that sort of progress will be maintained.)