View Single Post
Old 21 Jun 2022, 19:44 (Ref:4116571)   #11
AndreasDavour
Veteran

Sweden
AndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomick View Post
Definitely not McLaren, what a disappointing car it has turned out to be... So i voted Alfa Romeo, Zhou was good all weekend and Bottas raced well to get into the points, well done to them...

Yeah, I agree Alfa has done some good work, and I am sad to sauy you are totally correct about McLaren. What ARE YOU DOING?! The car is clearly not all that great, and putting the wrong tire on the car!??? What? I am wondering if I can bear to witness another race like that. McLaren is lost at sea and are no longer fighting for third, they are struggling to keep fourth. I still wave my papaya colours, but it's starting to feel painful. God how I wish this season would end, so they could start over...

A few other teams did well. Alpine I think did well, all things considered. But, I wonder why they always seem to leave Fernando out so long? Sure, he's good at keeping the tires alive, but is that the best strategy?

Alfa as has been said did well, and I think Ferrari did the best they could and it was quite entertaining, so kudos to them as well.

But, I was probably most impressed by Mercedes. They work hard with a car that's clearly something of a puzzle, and their drivers keeps their heads down and just does their thing. Russel especially is so impressive. So, a Mercedes vote for me.